4.30.2011

change.

ever since yesterday--that minute I told you everything, our two day talk have already become uncertain now.

it was last wednesday when we first talked, and it was epic I admit. then it even got better when thursday happened. you even called me up, and I was high--intensely high because of you.

but unfortunately, friday came and then all of a sudden, everything changed.

you knew, but you did not even believe me when I confessed. you told me it was alright and that nothing will change between us. you even asked me not to change.

but why do I feel this way?? I do regret having done that. if I could just bring back yesterday.

I told you that I wouldn't be expecting anything in return. but hey, where did all your sweetness go?

what happened? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment