8.01.2011

this weekend.

this weekend has been one of the most memorable. 
why? 

bacause for the first time, I took care of participant in Days with the Lord. even if she's not my own personal participant, still I enjoyed the xperience. and of course, her sponsor is him. :) how can I say no if he's the one asking favor from me? 

again, I was with my family in days. my mom, sister, my biological kuya, kuyas, ates, and friends. 


Personally, I would like to say that I am enjoying my being a Dazer because of you guys. 
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. >:D< 


pictures from this weekend. HAHA.
















P.S. I do hope you appreciated what I did this weekend for you. and I do hope you get well soon. 

2 comments:

  1. me two!! sobrang attached much na ko sa inyo :(( mamumulubi ako sa mga pinag gagagawa natin :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA. :)) oo nga mamiiii, mamumulubi na talaga tayo. :))

    let's build our parlor na. or even our restaurant. :)) so we can have money. :))

    ReplyDelete